Monday, March 16, 2020

7 HOURS CALIFORNIA. AS MOTHER TERESA WITH THE 7 CHAKRAETTES

AS MOTHER TERESA WITH THE CHAKRAETTES&MC:  Linda Mary Montano; Curated by Andy Campbell

DESCRIPTION:  Linda Mary Montano will lay in the middle of the room surrounded by 7 candles, the colors of the 7 chakras. A light will be on Montano and soft light in the room.  The Master of Ceremonies will sit at the front of the room, as an angel, and will invite people to come to the standing mic to tell stories of their glands/chakras.

HOUR 1: FIRST CHAKRA: RED CLOTHING: Will perform actions/will move/dance/be still and will reference  the element EARTH. The gland is  ovaries-testes. The quality that this Chakraette will communicate is : stuff/money/security/accumulations/ consuming/ enough/lack/not enough/insecurity.

HOUR 2: SECOND CHAKRA: ORANGE CLOTHING.   Will perform actions/will move/dance/be still and will reference  the element WATER. The gland is pancreas. The quality that this Chakraette will communicate is : intimacy/sensuality/connecting physically/eroticism.
 
HOUR 3: THIRD CHAKRA: YELLOW CLOTHING  Will perform actions/will move/dance/be still and will reference  the element FIRE. The gland is ADRENALS. The quality that this Chakraette will communicate is : personal power/confidence/ strength/largess.

HOUR 4: FOURTH CHAKRA: GREEN CLOTHING:  Will perform actions/will move/dance/be still and will reference  the element AIR. The gland is THYMUS. The quality that this Chakraette will communicate is: compassion/loving awareness/kindness/forgiveness.

HOUR 5: FIFTH CHAKRA: BLUE CLOTHING  Will perform actions/will move/dance/be still and will reference  the element ETHER. The gland is THYROID/PARATHYROID. The quality that this Chakraette will communicate is: communication/creativity/speaking truth/prophetic telling.

HOUR 6: SISTH CHAKRA: PURPLE CLOTHING:  Will perform actions/will move/dance/be still and will reference  the element LIGHT-DARK. The gland is PINEAL. The quality that this Chakraette will communicate is: intuition/seeing/knowing/tuning in/awareness from beyond.

HOUR 7: SEVENTH CHAKRA: WHITE.  Will perform actions/will move/dance/be still and will reference  the element CONSCIOUSNESS. The gland is PITUITARY. The quality that this Chakraette will communicate is: joy/abandon/ecstasy/inclusion of all as  one.

HOUR 1-7:  MASTER OF CEREMONIES:  GOLD WITH WINGS. Will perform keeping time by blowing a whistle every hour and introducing the next chakra by reading this chart and naming the name of the Chakraette. The MC can invite audience to come to the mic and add their chakra stories for the one that is being celebrated. The MC can sit and invite audience members to come and sit next to the MC, can invite audience to come up for an Angel Hug. Can offer food if we decide to do that.  Like popcorn/carrot sticks/ etc. Not sure about that. I will bring the wings unless you have another idea of wings you would like to include.

MY THOUGHTS; I see the 7 Chakraettes having full freedom to perform silently or loudly or include the element or …… It is important to LISTEN TO THE VIBE OF THE ROOM AND CALL IN THE INTENTION OF YOUR CHAKRA AND HOW YOU CAN HEAL YOUR OWN CHAKRA WITH THE ACTION YOU CHOOSE TO DO/NOT DO.
This event is not about performing but about setting up an atmosphere of healing .

COSTUMES: 
Be as modest/outrageous/glamorous/simple as you need. Dream your costume. Actually it can be everyday clothing but must be  the color of your chakra. Please do not buy anything. Borrow/make/ create etc. I love sunglasses but u decide. They can be on and off.

HAIR/MAKEUP must be ultra flashy. Wigs/hair pieces/hats etc fine. Tons of eye make up/really red lips/ theatrical.  I might bring nurses hats for each of you, not sure...To accelerate the theme of healing.

TIME: Possibly after 45 minutes, you come to the center and help me stand, bring me to the front where I will "bless" audience members.  Not sure about this. Then the MC will blow whistle and you bring me back (to bed so to speak.)  One of my focuses is  "aging" and needing help. This action of your helping me up, helping me walk to the front(all best over) and bring me back to "bed" is part of my intention to point to my need for care in the future.

ADDICTED TO LOVE: At the end of 7 hours, we will dance to this with the audience. Andy said there is a reception then so if you were an early chakra not sure if you will stay around the entire 6,5,4, hours  to both dance and go to the reception. If you want, when your chakra is finished, you can find a place ONSTAGE TO SLEEP/REST. !!!!!! 

STAYING IN TOUCH: I will need to see your costume on email or skype or facetime. I will need to talk with you about your actions that you are thinking of. 
PHONE:845-399-2502   NOT AFTER 7PM NY TIME( 3 hours difference your time and mind)
SKYPE: Linda.Mary.Montano

TECH
LIGHTS
MIC FOR ME, WITH REVERB. NOT SURE IF IT SHOULD BE OVER THE HEAD OR JUST CLOSE TO MY MOUTH ON A STAND
MIC FOR AUDIENCE
A WAY TO DOWNLOAD FROM U TUBE AND PLAY ADDICTED TO LOVE.
I WILL BRING THUMB DRIVE WITH 7 HOURS OF SOUNDS THAT WILL ACCOMPANY ME.
POSSIBLY A POPCORN MAKING MACHINE.]

MAY ALL BEINGS FIND A WAY TO CREATE HEALINGS FOR THE DEEP ISSUES OF THEIR LIFE.

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

    ReplyDelete