Friday, February 12, 2021

LETTER TO CLARK STRAND

 LETTER  TO CLARK STRAND 



LETTER :  From the  50's

Dear  Little Clark,

Guess what, I dont have a heart either!!!!

  Nobody gave me one. 

  And the one I created for myself,  got destroyed!!!

  I joined the  CHILDREN'S  I DONT HAVE A HEART CLUB and there are  so many kids like us in this club!!! 

  Maybe we also will find one, a Heart that isbefore it's too late??????????

HOPE SO.

Sincerely,

Little  Linda  Lee

Animated GIF

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LETTER:  Update 

Dear BIG Clark,  

Guess what?  Something  happened!!  

I discovered that I dont need one!!! 

Am not missing a  thing!!

 WE  are  ONE/1!!!!!  

MUCH LOVE,

BIG Chicken Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment