Sunday, June 11, 2023

Linda Mary Montano on Elder Panel : ANNIE SPRINKLE & BETH STEPHENS ECOSEX SYMPOSIUM June 2023

 Linda Mary Montano on Elder Panel:  ANNIE SPRINKLE & BETH STEPHENS, NYC  JUNE 2023

 Linda steps up to the podium.              AS AN ELDER ARTIST I HAVE THE CHANCE TO PERFORM MY CURRENT ISSUE WHICH IS: IM GOING TO NEED MORE AND MORE HELP!  SO I AM ASKING A FEW OF YOU TO HELP ME, COLLABORATE WITH ME  BY READING ALOUD MY WORDS.   IF YOU SAY YES, I WILL TRADE YOU AN ART LIFE COUNSELING PHONE CERTIFICATE. NOW I HAVE SOME THINGS NOT TO SAY. FIRST COLLABORATOR Quote”I’m attracted to this panel AGING AND ART because I’m in my 80’s and I’m an artist. But when I asked Annie and Beth if I could be on it , I forgot my issues which make me not able to participate fully on panels! Number one Issue: Growing up in a non-verbal, Zen- like silent family of origin, I have found my strength to be most comfortable in physical performance and wordless action. Singings ok!! “ End quote  
                       SECOND COLLABORATOR My other issue is that I have PANEL ANXIETY: that is I retreat on panels into an ungrounded panic and tremoring of inner coulda, shouldah voices which leaves me in a dripping sweat. So I emailed and asked the Elder panel members quote “I wonder, can I become a non verbal participant on your panel? I am asking for your advice. How can I be with you on this panel in a beneficial way.” End quote THIRD. COLLABORATOR Quote”Here are some of my options Number 1: Can I sit on this panel blindfolded and or with tape covering my mouth? Number two option: Shall I lay silently on the ground in front of the panel? Number 3, Should I lay on a table in front of u all?? Number 4: Should I wear my scary OLD LADY mask and sit on the panel and say nothing? Number 5: Should I  physically let myself tremor and SHAKE while standing next to the panel members during the entire time (endurance aspect) because I have a have a neurological condition DYSTONIA, which shakes my body.” End quote                                
 FOURTH COLLABORATOR QUOTE” Number 6. Shall I just sit there silently while holding a miniature plastic elder woman “ doll” ???? Oh panel, I truly need your input and I know the ENERGY of the moment might form an answer. But let me know how you “SEE” me participating, OK? My intention is to connect lovingly with you and to blend and support. Help me do that. I truly look forward to your wisdom on this important subject. In ART=LIFE, Linda end quote.          FIRST COLLABORATOR  Now I’d like to invite everyone here into a  non-verbal, Zen-like, silence for three minutes so that we can all experience what silence felt like in the Montano house.   
                                                                 LINDA : FOR 5 MINUTES, MY COLLABORATORS WILL NOW ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment