Wednesday, December 16, 2020

ANOREXIA NERVOSA AND MY ART

 ANOREXIA NERVOSA AND MY ART


Do you think art in general can have a therapeutic effect? 
Absolutely. My art is medicine. My art is good drugs. My art is a hospital visit to cure me. My art is pure healing. My art is unbounded self care.
When i had access to video, I interviewed about 12 women with eating disorders. This is available on You Tube and is called  ANOREXIA NERVOSA. I also asked someone to interview me and it is also on You Tube. It is  called  the same.  

Has your art had a therapeutic effect on yourself?
 My art has given me tremendous occasions, for over 50 years, to invite others as audience to applaud me to see me, to give me good attention, to accept my messages, to approve of me, to re-parent me, TO LOVE ME!!!  

Is your art meant to have a therapeutic effect on the viewer? 
By osmosis and by appropriating me process, by nearness via appearing at  my performances, by reading about them, i have made my recipe available and others therefore can use my Path, my Way and find their own healing.  It is simple: If you hurt, make art.  If you are confused, make art. If you are emotionally damaged, make art. If you need love, make art!!!

If you feel that your art can't have a therapeutic effect, can you explain why? 
Art is a left and right brain activity. Ritually the artist also dips into the conscious, subconscious and SUPERCONSCIOUS to bring messages to THEMSELVES. Then we intuitively and REALLY via using stuff, by using any medium, to bring BIRTH to our dream/trauma/SELF.

Do you find suffering in your life a source of inspiration for your creations? 
Absolutely. Suffering made me an artist!!! I had no source for revealing my pain, nobody there because I was an INSIDE PERSON.  So clay/wood/video/endurance became my way to speak me!!!

Can you consider yourself an individual who has overcome an eating disorder or do you still struggle with this? 
Strangely, the covid incarceration has actually become a LIFE HEALING! I can't go out, i can't hide from my need to FACE FOOD!!! I have had to admit my embarrassment that I am EATING HAPPILY-COOKING HAPPILY-EATING HAPPILY!!!!!!!!!!!  I see now that I was truly ATTACHED to my disorder.  Covid unattached me and I now joke about it with my Foodie-Friend and when I call him I say, "Hello, Linda's Kitchen calling!!" S, so funny but I know that I still am attached to NOT EATING IN RESTAURANTS WITH PEOPLE.  At least I imagine that I have not broken that fear. I tremble thinking about restaurants! By the way, I am 78 years old, almost 79, so there is always hope. If seniors can do it younger people with eating disorders can do it also. Right?

MAY ALL OF US WHO HAVE FOOD AS ONE OF OUR "LIFE-EXPERIENCES" FIND HEALING IN OUR OWN UNIQUE WAYS. AND MAY ART BE ONE OF OUR HEALING MODALITIES.  LOVE, Linda.

Linda Mary Montano , answering Phaedra Vanneste's questions.

2 comments:

  1. I want to let the world know about Doctor AKHERE the Great spell caster that brought back my husband to me when i thought all hope was lost. Doctor AKHERE used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my man with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my husband came back to me on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back and even since then he loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self the i will let the World know about Doctor AKHERE because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problem with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Doctor AKHERE today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Doctor AKHERE email is: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was diagnosed of herpes in 2015 and I tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from South Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email i bought the herpes herbal medicine and received it through DHL within 7 days and used it as prescribed, i tested negative to herpes virus within 3 weeks of usage. Thanks to Dr Olu  Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com ) or add him on whatsapp line +2348140654426 I got lot of information.I was diagnosed of herpes in 2015 and I tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from South Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email i bought the herpes herbal medicine and received it through DHL within 7 days and used it as prescribed, i tested negative to herpes virus within 3 weeks of usage. Thanks to Dr Olu  Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com ) or add him on whatsapp line +2348140654426 I got lot of information.


















































      I was diagnosed of herpes in 2015 and I tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from South Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email i bought the herpes herbal medicine and received it through DHL within 7 days and used it as prescribed, i tested negative to herpes virus within 3 weeks of usage. Thanks to Dr Olu  Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com ) or add him on whatsapp line +2348140654426 I got lot of information.

      Delete