Wednesday, December 16, 2020

PART 1:WHAT THE PANDEMIC MADE ME DO IN/TO MY 7 CHAKRAS & PART 2: NO GUILT WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN ANY ONE OF THEM

 



 
PART 1:WHAT THE PANDEMIC MADE ME DO IN/TO MY 7 CHAKRAS  & PART 2:  NO GUILT WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN ANY ONE OF THEM

1ST CHAKRA: MULADHARA:  I THINK ONLY OF MONEY/FOOD/MY CAR/MY BANKS/ THE STOCK MARKET/CASH/TIPS/WHO TO RE-IMBURSE/POPCORN/TOAST

2ND CHAKRA: SVADHISTHANA:  I THINK ONLY OF SEX/INTIMACY/MASSAGE/PAST GOOD LOVERS/PAST NOT GOOD LOVERS/ESSENTIAL OILS/LIPSTICK

3RD CHAKRA: MANIPURA: I REMEMBER HOW WONDERFUL I AM/ HOW POWERFULL I WAS/ HOW GREAT I WILL BE/HOW I WILL NEVER DIE/HOW PERFECTLY I DEAL WITH EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING/HOW STRONG MY MUSCLES ARE

4TH CHAKRA: ANAHATA:  I LOVE ME/ I LOVE EVERYONE/ I LOVE TREES/ I LOVE ANIMALS/ I LOVE ROCKS/ I LOVE THE UNLOVABLE/ I OOZZEE  WITH LOVE/I LOVE NETFLIX

5TH CHAKRA: VISHUDHA:  I SAY TRUTH TO EVERYTHING & EVERYONE/ I CREATE TO TRANSFORM THE UNTRANSFORMABLE/ I USE MY VOICE ALWAYS/I SCREAM 

6TH CHAKRA: AJNA:  I BEAM LIGHT OUT/ I STAY COMFORTABLE IN MY WONDERFUL MIND/ I DONT FEAR LOSING MY MIND/I NOTICE MY DANDRUFF

7TH CHAKRA: SVADHISTHANA:  I FIND ALL OF IT TOTALLY FINE AND DANCEABLE/I GIVE UP

Question: Where do we go in the heat of the night  when we are faced with armageddon?  How to honor that journey?

Chakra Joy to all of us. 
In art=life=love
Chicken Linda

2 comments:

  1. I want to let the world know about Doctor AKHERE the Great spell caster that brought back my husband to me when i thought all hope was lost. Doctor AKHERE used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my man with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my husband came back to me on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back and even since then he loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self the i will let the World know about Doctor AKHERE because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problem with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Doctor AKHERE today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Doctor AKHERE email is: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was diagnosed of herpes in 2015 and I tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from South Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email i bought the herpes herbal medicine and received it through DHL within 7 days and used it as prescribed, i tested negative to herpes virus within 3 weeks of usage. Thanks to Dr Olu  Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com ) or add him on whatsapp line +2348140654426 I got lot of information.



























      I was diagnosed of herpes in 2015 and I tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from South Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email i bought the herpes herbal medicine and received it through DHL within 7 days and used it as prescribed, i tested negative to herpes virus within 3 weeks of usage. Thanks to Dr Olu  Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com ) or add him on whatsapp line +2348140654426 I got lot of information.

      Delete