- Some people like to talk a lot about their performance AFTER it is over. Some people are totally silent, feeling the result.
- Some people get the judge stirred up from the cellar of the mind, some don't.
- Some people celebrate for days, some cant.
- Some people feel like going inside and hiding, others plan another event immediately.
- Some people think "OHHHH I did this or that and wish I had not done that and I looked strange when I...." Some don't.
- Some people don't want to talk to their best friends after a performance, some call everyone and talk and talk and talk.
- But what is true for all: We need a lot of water. Drink it, soak in it, bathe in it, borrow a bathtub and sit in it, swim in it.
- Linda Mary Montano, after Glandettes/Gland Angels at The New Museum.