Wednesday, December 16, 2020

CHICKEN LINDA INFORMATION

 CHICKEN LINDA  INFORMATION

CHICKEN WIGS CHICKEN  HISTORY

For my MFA (Master of Fine Arts) sculpture degree from UW Madison, I presented live chickens in cages. It was a radical and brave venture into life as ART.
 Since then I have appeared as CHICKEN LINDA/CHICKEN WOMAN in endurance/healing performances throughout the art world. My Chicken dance costumes include wigs/masks/wings /winged beds that I lay in and many other totem-animal permutations. 
These two Chicken Wigs were worn by Ed Woodham and I in a seven hour Chicken Dance performance .
May they bring the new owner much joy and many healings during these times of GREAT  CHANGE. 
For more information, type into your search bar: www.lindamontano.com

No comments:

Post a Comment